Version 3.0.2 of Sol: Sun Clock is now available in the App Store. (iOS 7 required.) This fixes some more bugs introduced in version 3.0, which was an iOS 7 tailored update to version 2.
What’s New in Version 3.0.2 of Sol: Sun Clock:
* Fixed crash that could occur when closing the main Date Picker just as the spinning dial was about to stop.
* Fixed DST issue with solar azimuth display.
* Tutorial dialog should no longer come up twice.
* [iPhone] Now remembers which of the swipable infobars (below date) you were looking at when you re-open the app.
* [iPhone] Double tapping the swipable infobars now toggles auto-scrolling. (Note: Off by default. Manually swiping also turns this behavior off. Area flashes red or green on double-tap to show new state.)
* Shows abbreviated city names where necessary.
* Map Picker shows smoother updating of location pin annotation.
* Tutorial delay time changed from 5 minutes to 15 minutes.
* Limited date entry from 1950 to 2050 so that it’s compliant with library that gets solar elevation.
* “Rate this app” dialog appears later the first time, and much later if you press “later.”
* No longer resets user-has-seen-tutorial state on new version update.
Looks like a great app! I’d happily purchase if it was cheaper.
Thanks! We’ve found that this app occupies a special place in many people’s lives, and it’s really not that expensive based on the unique niche it fills, and the extra time and care we put into it to meet our users’ needs. Believe it or not, $4 is still pretty cheap for software! It’s about the same price as a cup of coffee in many places, and you can use it again and again….