Version 3.0.2 of Sol: Sun Clock is now available in the App Store. (iOS 7 required.) This fixes some more bugs introduced in version 3.0, which was an iOS 7 tailored update to version 2.
What’s New in Version 3.0.2 of Sol: Sun Clock:
* Fixed crash that could occur when closing the main Date Picker just as the spinning dial was about to stop.
* Fixed DST issue with solar azimuth display.
* Tutorial dialog should no longer come up twice.
* [iPhone] Now remembers which of the swipable infobars (below date) you were looking at when you re-open the app.
* [iPhone] Double tapping the swipable infobars now toggles auto-scrolling. (Note: Off by default. Manually swiping also turns this behavior off. Area flashes red or green on double-tap to show new state.)
* Shows abbreviated city names where necessary.
* Map Picker shows smoother updating of location pin annotation.
* Tutorial delay time changed from 5 minutes to 15 minutes.
* Limited date entry from 1950 to 2050 so that it’s compliant with library that gets solar elevation.
* “Rate this app” dialog appears later the first time, and much later if you press “later.”
* No longer resets user-has-seen-tutorial state on new version update.